Amity provides comprehensive careers advice, events and information services for current students and for recent Amity alumni. We can help you to:
- find information on training opportunities and part time work
- feel supported in your job search
- get career advice through our one-to-one advice and coaching sessions
More detailed information about our support is outlined below:
- Workshops are open to all current students, graduates and alumni.
- The wide range of workshops delivered cover crucial employability topics tailored to the students at Amity.
- Events frequently feature guest speakers from industry or from partner organisations with specialised expertise.
ONLINE CAREERS AND EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT SERVICE
- As a current Amity student, you can access various resources to enhance your employability on Moodle.
- The Careers Service is designed to update you on all information related to careers and employability and also enable you to enhance your skills in producing CVs, writing covering letters and taking part in assessment days.
- Our Career Advisors are also available if you need further support. This support includes reviewing your CV for a specific role or advising you how to approach an upcoming interview.
- If you would like to speak to someone to help you identify information, actions and resources to help you further, you can book a 1:1 session with one of our employability consultants by contacting Student Services.