How to apply
We will help you through the admissions process at Amity. In order to apply you must provide several documents. All applicants must complete the appropriate application form:
Please ensure that you complete the Personal Statement section of the form giving a detailed description as to why you are a suitable candidate for the programme as well as why you want to study the specific programme and why you want to study at Amity.
The following supporting documents should also be provided with your application:
- Copy of full passport
- Two reference letters
- Transcripts and certificates from previous studies
International students (non EEA citizens) should also complete the following additional forms:
International students should provide the additional supporting documents:
- Biometric cards (if applicable)
- Previous enrolment / CAS letters (if applicable)
- English Language Test (IELTS) from approved UKVI Centre (if applicable)
- 60 day letter (if applicable)
Please send the application forms and supporting documents to the Admissions Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact you once they have reviewed your documents. The Admissions Unit will let you know whether you have successfully progressed to the interview stage of the admission process.
The University will use the details you provide on your application, together with additional details provided by any referee and recorded following any interview process.
Amity will process the personal information provided on your application and the other information referred to above for the purposes of identifying you, processing your application, verifying the information provided, deciding whether to offer you a place and communicating that outcome (together with any feedback).
We may also use or disclose the information provided for the following statutory or public interest purposes:
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- For equal opportunities monitoring.
- To help us to make reasonable adjustments for any disability, as requested by you.
- To provide statutory returns required by applicable legislation.
- For research and statistical purposes (which may include the receipt of applicant surveys), but no information which could identify you will be published.
We store your personal information for as long as necessary to complete the application process. If you are successful, your information will be kept as part of your student record for the duration of your studies. If you are unsuccessful, your information will be kept for one year after the completion of the application process.