STUDENT DATA PROTECTION
The University will use the details you provide on your application, together with additional details provided by any referee and recorded following any interview process.
Amity will process the personal information provided on your application and the other information referred to above for the purposes of identifying you, processing your application, verifying the information provided, deciding whether to offer you a place and communicating that outcome (together with any feedback).
We may also use or disclose the information provided for the following statutory or public interest purposes:
* To prevent or detect fraud.
* For equal opportunities monitoring.
* To help us to make reasonable adjustments for any disability, as requested by you.
* To provide statutory returns required by applicable legislation.
* For research and statistical purposes (which may include the receipt of applicant surveys), but no information which could identify you will be published.
We store your personal information for as long as necessary to complete the application process. If you are successful, your information will be kept as part of your student record for the duration of your studies. If you are unsuccessful, your information will be kept for one year after the completion of the application process.
For Further information please refer to our Data Protection Policy.