Before you arrive
· Publish accurate and relevant information about courses, conditions for admission, accommodation and fees;
· Consider all applications fairly and offer places to those who will best benefit from our courses;
· Ensure that our application process meets the needs of people with disabilities and that staff are aware of these needs;
· Provide details of resources for students with disabilities or learning difficulties and information on health, student support and study guidance;
· Provide information on social and recreation facilities available;
· Offer Open days, giving you the opportunity to experience life at Amity University [In] London;
· Help new students begin their transition to higher education and familiarisation with University information accessible via Amity website.
You as a student should:
· Provide us with complete, honest and accurate information in your application, including any disabilities or learning difficulties that may affect your life;
· Start as early as possible to arrange your financial support, accommodation and any other support you may need;
· Ensure that you have the financial support necessary for your studies and arrange with the University for the payment of your fees;
· Refer to all Amity’s formal regulations, so you are familiar with what is required of you as a member of the Amity community.