International Student Ambassador Scheme
Studying abroad can be a daunting prospect and at Amity University [IN]London we would like our students to feel welcomed into a new culture and new life in an exciting and vibrant city in the UK.
Whether you are a new student or in your second or final year at the university, joining the International Student Ambassador Scheme is a great way to meet new people and to get to know the campus, as well as developing skills such as communication, interpersonal skills, team work and office experience which will increase your employability.
We are also welcoming applications from graduates and our ALUMNI network. Our graduates are in the best position to represent our university, our values, our programmes, and help advise both prospective and current international students.
What is an International Student Ambassador?
An International Student Ambassador (ISA) works within Student Recruitment Services for one full academic year and is either a current International student or a current UK/EU Amity University [IN] London student. This role can be extended for ISAs studying at Amity for more than one year
What work will you do?
Being an ISA at Amity University [IN] London will involve:
- Innovative Social Media project work
- Live Chats with Prospective International Students
- Representing the International Office at campus-based events
- Participating with Amity International team at events and fair abroad/your own country
- Being an ambassador of Amity University in your own country
- Campus Tours for International applicants, university partners, and other delegates
- Travelling to UK based events with International Officers
What can you expect from us?
Amity University [IN] London will provide you with full training to become an ISA. The training includes Campus Tour Training, Time Management Skills and Presentation Skills. The International Office will support and assist you with your ISA work and CV portfolio throughout the year.
You will be given the opportunity to work with key departments across the institution including the Student Services, Careers and Employability Services and International Student Support department.
We will help you prepare for leaving university and provide you with transferable skills and knowledge that will assist you when applying for work in the future.
You can expect an enjoyable experience of working in varied rolls around the university, meeting new people and developing useful skills.
What do we expect from you?
- To introduce fellow students to the Amity learning experience
- To promote the social life and student engagement among future students
- To help international students to understand and integrate faster in the UK student life
- To organize recruitment and admission events in your country of origin
- To promote Amity programmes in your own country
- To represent Amity student body to different events in UK and abroad
- To share your learning experience and engage actively with prospective students
- To promote Amity University [IN] London name across the world
How to Apply:
Please fill in the application form and return to admissions by emailing email@example.com or return by posting to: Amity University [IN] London, 24 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3HN.